Start Recording Pro Audio Right Now
This Short Course May Be All You Need!
Hands-On Intro To Home Audio Recording
If you’ve gone to a commercial recording studio to record your music or voice-over demos, you know it can be intimidating. And there’s no doubt that it’s expensive.
But audio recording is very technical and hard to learn. So if you don’t have a lot of money it may seem like you’ll never be able to record your songs or start that voice-over career. It can really feel like you’re stuck.
Wouldn’t it be great if someone could show you – in a way that’s clear and easy-to-understand:
- How you can record your own professional audio on your computer? And…
- It turned out you didn’t need a ton of expensive gear or software to do it?
Well here is the good news…
We Show You How To Do Both!
Hands-On Intro To Home Audio Recording is an excerpt from our main course, The Newbies Guide To Audio Recording Awesomeness.
With Hands-On Intro you’ll get the first 3 lessons (8 total videos) from BOTH modules of the course.
In Part 1, you can start with no experience and spend no more than about 5 bucks on gear. All you need is a computer and a computer microphone. Even one of those plastic PC mics is fine at this point (that’s where the $5 comes in). You’ll be using free recording software called Audacity to learn the basics of audio recording.
You’ll learn how to do such awesome audio feats as:
- Recording a voice-over
- Editing your vocal recording to to polish it up, removing background noise, p-pops, etc.
- Creating a background music track (with a royalty-free music file we give you for free :)).
- Mixing the voice and music together to create your final production.
Lessons In Part 1 Of Hands-On Intro Include:
- “Start Using the Recording Studio You Didn’t Know You Had!”
- Lesson 1: Your First Recording
- Lesson 2: It’s Recorded…Now What? – Editing Your Audio
- Lesson 3: It’s Recorded…AND Edited…Now What? – Producing Your Audio
Here is a sample video from Part 1 (note: in order to demonstrate decent audio with a $5.00 studio, no expensive gear was used to record the videos. I recorded this tutorial with just a PC mic and on-board sound card):
In Part 2, we raise things to a whole new level, taking you well into the realm of professional quality audio recording using the incredible software called Reaper, a professional audio recording program costing and insanely low price of $60! (and a 60-day free trial). We’ll show you how to use the same techniques the pros use. You get the first 3 lessons from The Newbies Guide To Audio Recording Awesomeness 2: Pro Recording With Reaper.
You’ll learn how to use Reaper to create that voiceover, polishing it up with noise and p-pop editing, with background music behind it. But this time, you’ll be doing it with truly professional software.
Lessons In Part 2 Of Hands-On Intro Include:
- Lesson 1 – Recording “Level-Up”: USB Mic and Reaper Software
- Lesson 2 – Your 1st Recording With the Upgraded Studio: Recording a vocal track, editing it to remove noise and p-pop, & adding a music track
- Lesson 3 – Fading, slicing & optimizing how music track sounds playing at the same time as the voice; then producing the final product
Here is a sample video from Part 2:
Hands-On Introduction To Home Audio Recording is a very short course, which is excerpted from our main course, The Newbies Guide To Audio Recording Awesomeness. If you are NOT a musician looking to record your songs, or a voiceover actor wanting to turn pro or really up your game, then “Hands-On Intro” could be all you need to improve your basic audio recordings. It’s only $29 and 8 videos.
Here are some of the things people are saying about Home Brew Audio
(note: these are all unsolicited comments from real people.)
What you get:
- Immediate access to all the videos in the course. You will be given a log-on to homebrewaudio.com in order to access and stream/watch the videos from there. Once on the page, you can download any or all of the videos to your computer if you like.
- PDF transcripts of each video
Get it all for just $29
- If you to find out how to get the most from the free Audacity software (Part 1 of TNGTARA)
- If you need truly professional capability (using crazy-affordable $60 Reaper software)
- If you need more flexibility, multi-track recording ability, or are a musician who needs professional tools
CLICK HERE – $69