Yes, after far too long a time, it is finally here. Today The Newbies Guide To Audio Recording Awesomeness 2: Pro Recording with Reaper, is available! This new course raises things to a whole new level, taking you well into the realm of professional quality audio recording using the incredible software called Reaper.
The first in the “Newbies Guide” series, The Newbies Guide To Audio Recording Awesomeness 1 (which is what it shall be known from now on) focused on getting you started if you had no skills at all and no budget at all for gear. The new course takes you a LOT further down the road using decidedly professional software (even though the price is still amazingly low) called Reaper.
The assumption about having little-to-no audio recording experience is pretty much the same, but the budget for gear and software will need to be a little higher (though nothing like what one might imagine) – say, $60 for Reaper and less than $100 for a USB mic.
Here is a break-down of the lessons:
- Lesson 1 – Recording “Level-Up”: USB Mic and Reaper Software
- Lesson 2 – Your 1st Recording With the Upgraded Studio (Voice-Over w/Music)
- Lesson 3 – Producing (Mixing and Rendering) Your First Recording
- Lesson 4 – Voice-Over Recording Tips: Split 1 Audio Item Into Many – Auto Trim/Split
- Lesson 5 – Voice-Over Recording Tips: Quickly Reposition & Align Multiple Audio Items
- Lesson 6 – Voice-Over Recording Tips: Multiple Voices/Conversation
- Lesson 7 – Saving one file as lots of Little Files with Their Own File Name
- Lesson 8 – Multi-Track Recording: The “Killer App” Of Computer Recording
- Lesson 9 – Multi-Track Recording: Singing Harmony With Yourself (or Others)
- Lesson 10 – Multi-Track Recording: Vocal Doubling
- Lesson 11 – Intro To MIDI: The Magic Music Helper (3 part lesson)
- Lesson 12 – Loops
- Lesson 13 – EQ and Frequency
- Lesson 14 – Recording a Pop Song: The “My Eyes” Tutorial
And the price of 18 videos of pure awesomeness? Only $47. I know, right?!
CLICK HERE to buy!