Just a few years ago, that would have meant spending many hundreds – if not thousands – of dollars for something like Pro Tools. Then you had to figure out how to use it.
Today you can get Reaper software for $60, which is crazy! And you have us to show you how to use it. We make it super easy for anyone to understand.
Look inside each lesson with the video tour of the course below:
Who is this course for?
- It’s for: Musicians who want more professional sounding recordings
- It’s for: Songwriters who want more professional sounding demos
- It’s for: Voice-over actors who want their audio to stand out from all the others
- It’s for: Anyone who wants first-class audio for podcasts, presentations, videos, and more
Enter The Newbies Guide To Audio Recording Awesomeness 2
If you have only a little bit of VERY simple audio know-how, it is possible to sound better with a cheap plastic PC mic than someone using a $500 mic (if that person doesn’t understand what they are doing).
Well here is how you can get that audio know-how to raise your game into the realm of professional audio!
This 17-lesson (25 total short but powerful videos) course will show you step-by step – using the crazy-affordable software called Reaper, how to start making professional sounding recordings.
- Automation tips and tricks for voice-over recording
- True multi-track recording with panning, track effects, etc.
- Core audio editing concepts and techniques like EQ, compressions and more
- How to use virtual instruments and MIDI – you’ll use Reaper’s built-in virtual keyboard and synth instrument and some free drum samples!
- How to use loops to create entire songs – you’ll learn where to get loops and how to create your own
- How to record and mix your own instruments and vocals to produce your own songs, and tons more awesomeness
Here are the lessons:
- Lesson 1 – Recording “Level-Up”: USB Mic and Reaper Software
- Lesson 2 – Your 1st Recording With the Upgraded Studio: USB Mic and Reaper Software
- Lesson 3 – Your 1st Recording With the Upgraded Studio: Producing Your Audio
- Lesson 4 – Voice-Over Recording Tips: Split 1 Audio Item Into Many With Auto Trim/Split
- Lesson 5 – Voice-Over Recording Tips: Easily and Quickly Reposition and Align Multiple Audio Items
- Lesson 6 – Voice-Over Recording Tips: Multiple Voices/Conversation
- Lesson 7 – Saving one file as lots of Little Files with Their Own File Name
- Lesson 8 – Multi-Track Recording
- Lesson 9 – Sing Harmony With Yourself in Reaper
- Lesson 10 – Vocal Doubling
- Lesson 11 – Intro to MIDI and Virtual Instruments
- Lesson 12 – Loops
- Lesson 13 – EQ and Frequency
- Lesson 14 – Be a 1-Person Band: “My Eyes” Tutorial
- Lesson 15 – Editing Video In Reaper
- Lesson 16 – Compression
- Lesson 17 – Seamlessly Fix Mistakes By Overdubbing
Here are two sample videos from Pro Recording With Reaper:
What People Say About Our Tutorials
Really great teacher- I have learned so much from these videos.
You are such a good teacher. Not only teach well. I also like the arrows pointing and circle where you are talking about. And a close-up look of the screen.. it really did make a big difference thank you. Subscribed.
You have literally been my savior for the past two hours as I've been working on a new project. Thank you. Thank you so much you majestic audio man.
Damn that was simple and unlike other tutorials...it was explained crystal clear.
My recordings sound brilliant now, thank you!
Very, very helpful and to the point! I was able to apply your tips instantly. Thanks a ton!