Time To Make The Leap To
Professional Recording Tools!
Newbies Guide to Audio Recording Awesomeness 2:
Pro Recording With Reaper Software
Once you have learned the basics of recording audio on your computer (which we taught you in Module 1 of The Newbies Guide to Audio Recording Awesomeness, if you didn’t already have the knowledge), you’ll need the tools to record like the pros.
Just a few years ago, that would have meant spending many hundreds – if not thousands – of dollars for something like Pro Tools. Then you had to figure out how to use it.
Today you can get Reaper software for $60, which is crazy! And you have us to show you how to use it. We make it super easy for anyone to understand.
Look inside each lesson with the video tour of the course below:
Who Is This Course For?
- It’s for: Musicians who want more professional sounding recordings
- It’s for: Songwriters who want more professional sounding demos
- It’s for: Voice-over actors who want their audio to stand out from all the others
- It’s for: Anyone who wants first-class audio for podcasts, presentations, videos, and more
In 2018 all you need is a computer, a sound card and a microphone. With an inexpensive mic and some super affordable software, you can create professional sounding audio in seconds. Most people simply don’t know how.
Enter The Newbies Guide To Audio Recording Awesomeness 2
After recording audio for over 20 years, and having to sound like a pro on a VERY limited budget, I’ve made the mistakes and I’ve learned the tricks. Here is the big secret: Knowledge trumps gear.
If you have only a little bit of VERY simple audio know-how, it is possible to sound better with a cheap plastic PC mic than someone using a $500 mic (if that person doesn’t understand what they are doing).
Well here is how you can get that audio know-how to raise your game into the realm of professional audio!
This 17-lesson (25 total short but powerful videos) course will show you step-by step – using the crazy-affordable software called Reaper, how to start making professional sounding recordings.
- Automation tips and tricks for voice-over recording
- True multi-track recording with panning, track effects, etc.
- Core audio editing concepts and techniques like EQ, compressions and more
- How to use virtual instruments and MIDI – you’ll use Reaper’s built-in virtual keyboard and synth instrument and some free drum samples!
- How to use loops to create entire songs – you’ll learn where to get loops and how to create your own
- How to record and mix your own instruments and vocals to produce your own songs, and tons more awesomeness
Here are the lessons:
- Lesson 1 – Recording “Level-Up”: USB Mic and Reaper Software
- Lesson 2 – Your 1st Recording With the Upgraded Studio: USB Mic and Reaper Software
- Lesson 3 – Your 1st Recording With the Upgraded Studio: Producing Your Audio
- Lesson 4 – Voice-Over Recording Tips: Split 1 Audio Item Into Many With Auto Trim/Split
- Lesson 5 – Voice-Over Recording Tips: Easily and Quickly Reposition and Align Multiple Audio Items
- Lesson 6 – Voice-Over Recording Tips: Multiple Voices/Conversation
- Lesson 7 – Saving one file as lots of Little Files with Their Own File Name
- Lesson 8 – Multi-Track Recording
- Lesson 9 – Sing Harmony With Yourself in Reaper
- Lesson 10 – Vocal Doubling
- Lesson 11 – Intro to MIDI and Virtual Instrument
- Lesson 12 – Loops
- Lesson 13 – EQ and Frequency
- Lesson 14 – Be a 1-Person Band: “My Eyes” Tutorial
- Lesson 15 – Editing Video In Reaper
- Lesson 16 – Compression
- Lesson 17 – Seamlessly Fix Mistakes By Overdubbing
Here are two sample videos from Pro Recording With Reaper:
What Folks Are Saying About Us
Here’s what you get:
- Immediate access to all the videos in the course. Note: Since there are so many videos (25 in all), and that would be one HECK of a download, you will be given a log-on to homebrewaudio.com in order to access and stream/watch the videos from there. Once on the page, you can download any or all of the videos to your computer if you like.
- PDF transcripts of each video
All for just $49
And if you are not satisfied, we’re not satisfied. Just let us know within 30 days for a full money-back guarantee, no questions asked!