You don’t need to do either!
Well here is the good news…
The Newbies Guide To Audio Recording Awesomeness Does Both!
Even better, you’ll be able to create incredible audio with very inexpensive gear.
This 9-lesson (17 total short but powerful videos) course is chock-full of incredible home recording tips.
You’ll learn how to do such awesome audio feats as:
- Recording a voice-over and putting music behind it
- Overdubbing for lush voices and vocal harmony
- How to use and create loops
- Basic multi-track production, audio editing, and more
Lessons in Newbies Guide 1 Include:
- “Start Using the Recording Studio You Didn’t Know You Had!”
- Lesson 1: Your First Recording
- Lesson 2: It’s Recorded…Now What? – Editing Your Audio
- Lesson 3: It’s Recorded…AND Edited…Now What? – Producing Your Audio
- Lesson 4: What is an MP3? – How to create audio for the web
- Lesson 5: Multi-Track Recording, (2 parts) – Learn the “Killer App” of audio recording, over-dubbing…otherwise known as “multi-track recording.” How to use the free recording software, Audacity, to make your 1st multi-track recording!
- Lesson 5a: Singing Harmony With Yourself” Even if you’re not a “singer,” this is mind-goggling awesome! Be your own backing vocals, acapella group, doo-wop group, or even choir!
- Lesson 5b: Vocal Doubling – How to double-your voice to get the sound so popular in hip-hop and pop recordings, as well as in radio ad TV ad voice-overs.
- Lesson 6: Loops – Music for Non-Musicians
- Lesson 7: Intro to FX – Equalization and Frequency
- Lesson 8: EQ&FX pt2 – Using FX To Solve Audio Problems: Learn how to fix “P-pops” (also called “plosives”) using equalization (EQ).
- Lesson 9: The Pros and Cons of the Zero-Five Dollar Budget – All previous lessons have been do-able on a “0-5 dollar” budget. That will be enough for 80-90 percent of you. Learn the limitations of that budget level, and how to level-up for about $50 per level!
- Lesson 1 – Recording “Level-Up”: USB Mic and Reaper Software
- Lesson 2 – Your 1st Recording With the Upgraded Studio: USB Mic and Reaper Software
- Lesson 3 – Your 1st Recording With the Upgraded Studio: Producing Your Audio
- Lesson 4 – Voice-Over Recording Tips: Split 1 Audio Item Into Many With Auto Trim/Split
- Lesson 5 – Voice-Over Recording Tips: Easily and Quickly Reposition and Align Multiple Audio Items
- Lesson 6 – Voice-Over Recording Tips: Multiple Voices/Conversation
- Lesson 7 – Saving one file as lots of Little Files with Their Own File Name
- Lesson 8 – Multi-Track Recording
- Lesson 9 – Sing Harmony With Yourself in Reaper
- Lesson 10 – Vocal Doubling
- Lesson 11 – Intro to MIDI and Virtual Instrument
- Lesson 12 – Loops
- Lesson 13 – EQ and Frequency
- Lesson 14 – Be a 1-Person Band: “My Eyes” Tutorial
- Lesson 15 – Editing Video In Reaper
- Lesson 16 – Compression
- Lesson 17 – Seamlessly Fix Mistakes By Overdubbing
What People Say About Our Tutorials
In the jungle of voice-over videos and classes, Ken Theriot of Home Brew Audio stands out. He makes the complicated understandable, your challenges manageable, and his services are affordable. Ken's patience and persistence in solving my problems was an example to me of how to work with my audio software. He responded quickly and kindly to email questions. His common sense and laid-back approach made me feel comfortable and capable of learning. He helped me build a solid foundation on which to grow as a voice-over actor. I thank him and encourage you to use his service.
You are such a good teacher. Not only teach well. I also like the arrows pointing and circle where you are talking about. And a close-up look of the screen.. it really did make a big difference thank you. Subscribed.
Your videos helped me so so so much! Just a simple thank you is not enough but Thank you so much for doing this!
Really great teacher- I have learned so much from these videos.
You have literally been my savior for the past two hours as I've been working on a new project. Thank you. Thank you so much you majestic audio man.
You are truly the best DAW instructor on the net. I have been watching video after video of narcissists who teach me nothing. THANK YOU!!!
All for just $69Get Instant Access
- If you have a very small budget (or none at all) for gear or software
- If you only need to do very basic music and voiceover recording
- If you need truly professional capability (using crazy-affordable $60 Reaper software)
- If you need more flexibility, multi-track recording ability, or are a musician who needs professional tools